2020 Information Coming Soon!
RVA OPEN II
January 27th, 2019
DATE: Sunday, January 27, 2019
PLAYING SITE: Center Court, 815 Northview Rd Waukesha, WI 53188
CONTACT: Heather Curley, Club Director, email@example.com or 920.723.1561
DAY OF EVENT CONTACT: Whitney Heiden, RVA On-Site Tournament Director, 920.548.3838
Welcome to the RVA OPEN II Tournament. Please send this information to coaches, players and parents. This event will not be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason.
1. Coaches must SIGN and turn in their Webpoint roster with confirmed USAV member numbers for each player.
Coaches on roster must have IMPACT or higher education and be safe sport certified
Team Fee paid yes or green check mark top right corner
2. Teams that have not turned in their Webpoint roster for their team will not be eligible to participate (NO
EXCEPTION). Please present your roster at the tournament table upon arrival to the facility.
3. There will not be a coaches meeting, any changes will be provided to you when checking in that morning.
4. NO FOOD may be brought into the facility. Any coolers must be kept in the car.
5. Concessions will be provided by the facility.
6. No gum, food or beverages (other than water) will be allowed in the gym.
7. Gym bags should be placed on the bleachers or off to the side walls. DO NOT STORE AT BENCHES. Before leaving your bench, please clean-up after yourself.
8. Neither Center Court nor Revolution Volleyball Club are responsible for lost or stolen items.
9. Region up referees will be provided for all matches.
10. Please start the warm-up immediately following the conclusion of the previous match. This is very important so
that we may stay on schedule, get all the matches in and all leave at a reasonable hour. Work together!
11. Teams must provide an R2, scorekeeper, libero tracker and 2 line judges for pool play.
12. Admission will be $5.00 per person at door.
13. Please bring your own first aid supplies. Limited first aid will be available. Ice is available in concession area.
Tournament Rules: USA Volleyball rules will be utilized. There will be a tournament directors table set up in the
Warm-Ups: Team warm-ups will consist of 2-4-4. 2 minutes shared, 4 for the serving team and 4 for the receiving team. If both teams have played, warm-ups will be 3-3. No shared. The team NOT warming up will stand behind the end line and assist opponent with shagging balls with good sportsmanship. The first match of the day will start on time. All matches that follow may run ahead of schedule. It is the responsibility of each team to follow the progress on their next assigned court and be ready to play when the court is available.
Format: Matches will consist of best of 3, unless otherwise noted on schedules. The first 2 games rally scored to 25
points and the third if needed, rally scored to 15 points. All games are win by 2, no cap.
Tie Breakers: There will not be any tie breakers. Rather, crossover seed/position assignments shall be determined by the following:
If 2 teams are tied, higher seed will go to the winner of head-to-head
If 3 teams are tied, all three teams will be ranked by the following criteria in order: GAME WINNING% (Games on divided by games played), then TOTAL POINTS DIFFERENTIAL (Total # of points won subtracted from total # of points lost), then
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Pool A Court 1
1. RVA 13 Navy
2. Just A Game 13-1 Red
3. WI Performance 13 Red
4. Racine Jr’s 13-Blue
Pool B Court 2
1. 262 Attack 13-1
2. RVA 13 Pink
3. I AM VBC 13
4. SWVBC G13 White
Pool A Court 5
1. Western Elite 18 1’s
2. FDL Fusion 18 Purple
3. Block Party 18 Select
4. RVA 17 Navy
Pool B Court 6
1. WI Performance 18 UA
2. WILD 18s
3. 414 17 Elite
4. RVA 17 Pink
Pool A Court 3
1. RVA 14 Navy
2. Just A Game 14-1 Red
3. WI Performance 14 Red
4. Chargers VBC 13 Boys
Pool B Court 4
1. WI Performance 14 UA
2. RVA 14 Pink
3. OVBC 14 Purple
4. 1 W Dane 14 Red
Pool A Court 7
1. Spike Milwaukee B14
2. OVC B14
3. Motion 14 Boys
4. FVP B 14
Pool B Court 8
1. Madison Elite Boys 14
2. RVA B 13 Navy
4. FVP B14 Green
8:00am: 1 v 3 (2)
9:00am: 2 v 4 (1)
10:00am: 1 v 4 (3)
11:00am: 2 v 3 (1)
12:00pm: 3 v 4 (2)
1:00pm: 1 v 2 (4)
Gold & Silver Brackets
2:00pm: A 1st v B 2nd (B 4th Ref) Court 1,3,5,7 (Gold)
2:00pm: B 1st v A 2nd (A 4th Ref) Court 2,4,6,8 (Gold)
3:00pm: A 3rd v B 4th (Loser Previous Ref) Court 1,3,5,7 (Silver)
3:00pm: B 3rd v A 4th (Loser Previous Ref) Court 2,4,6,8 (Silver)
4:00pm: Winner of G M1 v Winner of G M2 (Loser Previous Ref) Court 1,3,5,7 (Gold Championship)
4:00pm: Winner of S M1 v Winner of S M2 (Loser Previous Ref) Court 2,4,6,8 (Silver Championship)
1st PLACE IN GOLD – CHAMPION T-SHIRTS
2nd PLACE IN GOLD – FINALIST T-SHIRTS