Photo by Jay Cederhollm
RVA is a volleyball club for boys and girls who love the sport of volleyball. Our mission is to provide young athletes the opportunity to play volleyball with a focus on athletic development, teamwork and fun in a competitive environment. We are a member of the Badger Region Volleyball Association in cooperation with USA Volleyball.
RVA Health and Safety Procedures
● Arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your scheduled tryout or tune-up time: We will have extra staff on hand to work through checkin lines as fast as possible. (When waiting in line please keep distance of at least 6ft)
● Spectators will not be allowed in the gymnasium during the Tune-ups and Tryouts.
● All players must bring their own hand sanitizer and keep in their bag.
● Space your bags out as best as possible.
● Bring plenty of water as Water Fountains may not be available.
● We will do our best to keep the players spaced out as best as possible throughout the tune-up or tryout.
● If you are sick or not feeling well the day of the tryout or tune-up, STAY HOME. We know this is a stressful time for all involved and we will try accommodate those who are not able to make a tryout.
It is our hope to keep everyone that participates in an RVA event as safe and healthy as possible. We reserve the right to add to or revise this list as needed. We are excited for this upcoming club season and with everyone’s help we can make sure we are able to provide that opportunity!
GET ON THE LIST
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on RVA announcements!